Mobile Top Down Shooter Gamekit
Compatible with: Unity 3.x, Unity3 Android, Unity3 iOS, Unity3 Pro, Unity3
Mobile Top Down Shooter Gamekit: by Jonay Rosales González A.K.A. DonBarksGheist
Save months of programming time adquiring this Gamekit for make your own top down shooters for mobile devices (Android and iOS).
• Posibility to use the code on different platforms (Web Player have problems with Playerprefs script for mobiles devices).
• Code done 100% in C# • 2 Top Down Control types: Typical (Two Joysticks) and Old School (one joystick and a button to shoot) with all player properties needed .
• Pasue Button and Change Weapon System with Buttons included
• Weapon Properties scripts that let you customize all the logic of player ́s and enemies weapons properties: damage, reload ratio, firerate, proyectile, types of shooting and much more.
• 4 Types of Enemy AI Behaviours: ◦ Dumb AI: melee AI without obstacle avoidance ◦ Handy AI: melee and attack ranged AI withour obstacle avoidance ◦ Horde AI: melee AI with Waypoint AI System ◦ Smart AI: melee and attack ranged AI with Waypoint AI System and Simple Patrol System.
• Simple and Configurable Spawn Director, with random “Spawn-Rate” change. • 3 Game built-in Game Modes for include in your levels: ◦ Survival: Survive as long as you can aganist hordes of enemies. Player can achieve extra bonus points if reaches the level ́s record. ◦ Cleaning: Kill a certain number of enemies, once reached this amount, you have a certain time for kill the rest of enemies of the level. If you kill them all, you recieve bonus points. ◦ Run or Die: Make your path to reach the save area in the minor time possible. If you achieve a new record, you win bonus points.
• 2 Item Scripts: one for weapon ́s ammo and other for health and/or armor. • Included a Custom Playerprefs script for mobile devices (works on other platforms except Webplayer).
• A stage clear scene that shows your level stats, bonus points, level score and global score.
• Free Updates and great feedback: Tell me what you want in this Script Pack and I ́ll put on the next update release.
Product Documentation: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2358594/MTDSGKDocumentation.pdf
-All the art assets and prefabs necessary for testing - 5 Example Scenes for test the gamekit. - Almost 3000 Lines of code in 42 Scripts.